In the last few years I’ve been very lucky to work on projects for many great companies/brands. I’m proud that I have never missed a deadline and was always able to give my clients the exact kind of music they were looking for. Here you can find a selection of those works.
CUSTOM SCORE :: It was very nice to do the score for “Agent […]”. A short spy movie with a little girl as the heroin. In the competition it joined it went to win the prize for best audio.
I can either work with a predefined direction (like a reference track or a concept) or suggest a direction by creating an audio mood-board. Less specific and probably more creative approaches are also an option. Musical sketches can be made fairly quick and can be a good starting point to get the team involved in the project convinced about the musical direction.
GEAR :: My Mac has become the central piece of gear in my productions.
- DAW: Pro Tools and Logic Pro X
- Universal Audio Apollo Twin
- UAD Plugins
- Acoustic and Electric Guitars
- Røde Microphones
- Axiom Pro Mid Controller
Let’s talk more…
Thanks for taking the time to listen to some of my music!
I would love to discuss how we could work together. You can contact me by replying to my email or by using the form below.
Looking forward to find out what we can mean for each other!
Senne van Marissing
Why you should work with me?
I’ve been talking a lot about myself here but I’m mostly interested in what I could mean for you. Contact me if you..:
- …want music that is custom made for your library, production or project. We feel that one of our biggest strengths is to understand musical genres and the production techniques that come with it.
- …a song with a specific sound by a big artist that needs to recreated as a new track without causing copyright problems.
- …just want to connect and share meaningful contacts when the occasion arrises.